The importance of numbers in marketing (Dawn Foster)
Apr 1st, 2021 by Natalie
Does marketing feel overwhelming to you? How do you know whether a marketing strategy is right for you? And more importantly, how do you know that marketing strategy is actually WORKING for you?
We're answering all these questions and more in today's episode!
Dawn Faster is a marketing strategist and brand guru who sees shapes and colors before words. After leading large and small marketing teams for over a decade, she provides resources to small businesses who want to uplevel their marketing.
Listen in as Dawn shares:
- How to figure out what numbers / analytics you should be tracking
- Why NOT tracking your numbers in marketing is hurting your business
- The question to ask yourself every time you're considering a new marketing technique or platform
- Why there isn't ONE magical marketing strategy or platform that everyone "should" be on
- How to start tracking your key performance indicators (KPIs) to track the success of your marketing efforts
- The mistake to avoid when tweaking or testing out a new marketing strategy
CONNECT WITH DAWN
FREE BRANDING GUIDE: bit.ly/5brandessentials
JOIN THE COMMUNITY: facebook.com/groups/presencepurpose/
LEARN MORE: nataliearent.com
LOVING THIS PODCAST? Subscribe. Leave a review on iTunes. Share it with a friend!